3.04.2009

Another wonderful DIY!

DO-IT-YOURSELF BRIDAL SHOES!
I found this creative DIY at Offbeatbride and have fallen in love with the idea! Click the link to read the full article:
http://offbeatbride.com/2009/03/diy-wedding-shoes


I hadn't given the topic of footwear much thought, except for the bridesmaids, but now I'm totally painting my own shoes! I don't have much luck finding COMFORTABLE shoes, let alone heels, so I'm giving a pair of my own shoes a bridal makeover!!! I am envisioning some body parts making an appearance somewhere! :-) That said, I have to link to this awesome pair of shoes that were featured on the Street Anatomy Blog


A pair of anatomical Keds available at www.zazzle.co.uk

I may have more DIY projects than I can complete before September! But I'd still like to hear more ideas from all of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment